HIV/AIDS centres are sometimes reffered as heart to heart centres.
1) Island Maternity Hospital, Lagos Island
2) Massey Children’s Hospital, Lagos Island
3) General Hospital, Isolo, Lagos
4) Badagry General Hospital, Badagry, Lagos State
5) General Hospital Gbagada,Lagos
6) General Hospital, Ikorodu, Lagos state
7) General Hospital, Epe, Lagos state
8) Igando-Ikoku Primary Health Care Centre, Ikokun, Lagos State
9) Mushin Primary Health Care Centre, Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos
10) Ebete-Metta Health Centre, Ebute-Meta, Lagos
11) General Hospital, Apapa, Lagos
12) General Hospital, Ajeromi, Lagos
13) Lagos Mainland General Hospital, Yaba, Lagos
14) Salvation Army, No 11 Odulami Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
15) Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Mushin, Lagos
16) Lagos State University Teaching Hospital
17) First Consultants Medical Centre, Obalende, Lagos
18) Lagos Mainland Hospital, Yaba, Lagos.
19) Foundation of Illiteracy, Poverty and AIDs, Victoria Island, Lagos.
20) Nasfat Health and HIV Initiative, Ilupeju, Lagos.
21) Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), Yaba, Lagos.
22) Military Hospital Lagos Creek, Ikoyi, Lagos.
23) National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos.
24) Heart to heart centre, Kirikiri Rd, Apapa, Lagos.
25) LiveWell Initiative, LWI Suites, 1st Floor Jabita Court, Plot 136 Alake Onile-Ere Cresent, Lagos.
26) Youth Friendly Services Alimosho Centre, Local Development Council Area, Egbe, Ikotun.
Some private hospital HIV/AIDS recognised centres are;
- Reddington Hospital, Lekki.
- St’ Nicholas Hospital, Lekki.
- Eko hospital, Victoria Island.
Note: some of these centres only provide counselling and testing services and not TREATMENT.
Source: Nigeria Business Coalition Against Aids, NiBUCAA